Look’s Keo 2 Max Carbon Pedals are lightweight and slim performance road pedals with an expanded contact surface that measures 60mm wide, amounting to a 25% increase in usable surface area. These pedals also feature improved congruity between the stainless-steel plate and cleat, delivering greater foot stability, comfort, and power transfer. The Chromoly+ steel axle features an inner ball bearing and needle roller bearing to better sustain and distribute load. Includes cleats and screws.
- Body: Carbon.
- Axle: Chromoly+.
- Pedal stack height + cleats: 17.3 mm.
- Contact surface area: 500 mm².
- Float: 8 or 12 degrees, adjustable spring.
- Cleats: Keo Grip.
- Pedal weight: 125g (312g per pair w/ cleats & screws).
- Includes: 2 pedals, 1 pair of grey Keo Grip cleats, screws.