No matter your skill level or experience on the bike, there's no better way to enhance your training and racing performance than by riding with a power meter. Lucky for you, we've combined our incredibly light and stiff carbon fiber S-Works road cranks with dual-sided power measurement, making it the lightest (440g/172.5mm) and most accurate power meter available.
- +/- 1.5% real-world accuracy tested on the WinMill and validated by the Locomotion Lab in Boulder, CO.
- Independent, dual-leg power measurement.
- Works with ANT+ and Bluetooth® devices.
- Easy set-up and diagnostics with the Specialized Power app. (iOS and Android versions available).
- Hollow carbon crankarms, carbon spider, and oversized alloy spindle offer superior stiffness and lighter weight than the competition—440 grams for 172.5mm crankarm length.
- Fits Specialized road frames with OSBB or PF30 bottom bracket shell, as well as most BB30 road frames.
- 110 BCD carbon spider (also compatible with 130 BCD carbon spider—sold separately).
- Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains. Chainrings are sold separately. Use only with Specialized/Praxis chainrings 06217-1702 (52/36T) and 06218-1713 (50/34T).
- Available in 165-180mm crankarm lengths.