The trail will never compromise for you; so don't compromise on your bike. With our Camber Expert Carbon 650b, you get all the playful handling of 650b wheels, dialed-in geometry, the climbing efficiency of an XC trail bike, and enough suspension to keep hesitation at bay when picking your line. This is achieved by combining our full FACT carbon fiber Trail Chassis with a M5 aluminum Camber FSR rear end. The combination results in the perfect blend of responsiveness, lightweight, and durability. At both ends of the bike, you'll find sufficient travel lengths that deliver plenty of plush suspension—all without going overboard on big hit capability. This means that you don't have to sacrifice efficiency, weight, or sheer speed to ride how you want. And with our Trail 650b Geometry and lightweight, stiff and smooth Concentric Pivot at the rear, we can guarantee it. The other trail component of the Camber is utility, and along these lines, it features our fully integrated SWAT Door at the down tube of the frame. Open it up, and you're able to safely and securely house your ride essentials right where you want them—on the bike. For the build, we selected components like a SRAM one-by drivetrain, powerful Shimano brakes, and a FOX 34 fork with ultra-stiff stanchions. Altogether, it's a bike that's can do it all, and do it all with confidence.
- FACT 9m carbon Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR M5 alloy rear end is mated with our Trail 650b Geometry to form a bike that's playful, energetic, and remarkably efficient. You'll also find fully enclosed cable routing for clean lines and minimal maintenance and an integrated SWAT Door for zero-hassle storage of your trail essentials.
- Connected with our FSR Concentric Linkage, a FOX/ Specialized remote Position-Sensitive Mini-Brain rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up, 130mm of fine-tunable suspension, and our Spike Valve technology for enhanced performance in the corners and rough terrain. To maximize efficiency, the proprietary design allows the shock to differentiate rider input and trail bumps, so the suspension feels firm under effort and plush over rough terrain.
- FOX 34 Performance 650b fork features 34mm aluminum stanchions that are equal parts strong and stiff, 130mm of plush, trail-taming travel, and three-position lever adjust that lets you customize the suspension on-the-fly for any trail condition.
- Roval Traverse 650b alloy wheels are nimble and playful. They feature an ultra-wide design that allows for greater tire volume to increase stability and control, while the aluminum construction ensures ample strength for all mountain and trail abuse.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features up to 125mm of micro-adjust height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents
*We can only sell this item in our retail stores because this manufacturer currently prohibits online sales and shipping.
This item can be purchased online, to be picked up at any RIDE Cyclery store. Or if you can visit a RIDE Cyclery store to make the purchase,
we can then ship this item to wherever you ask.