Whether your preference is for wearing bib tights over your favorite pair of bib shorts, or you're looking for something with cross functional versatility this winter, our Element Tights with No Chamois will provide you with protection and comfort all winter long.
To start, they're made from one of the most protective and warming materials in the business—our Element Soft Shell. This material is extremely wind- and water-resistant, and it's also highly efficient at wicking moisture away from the skin, while remaining soft against the skin and quite breathable.
The fabric also possesses the perfect amount of stretch, which complements the articulated cycling cut of the bib tights. Essentially, this all adds up to a complete freedom of movement throughout the motions of cycling, and this equates to the elimination of any rubbing, pinching, or chafing. And to ease entry and exit of the bib tights, we've also included an eight-inch ankle zipper.
The bib tights have been purposefully constructed without a chamois. The reason for this boils down to both preference and versatility. For cycling, you're able to layer them over your favorite pair of bib shorts for added warmth and predictable comfort. And for other winter sports like Nordic skiing or trail running, you'll find the close, warming fit of these tights to be the perfect match.
- Element Soft Shell is a knit fabric with remarkable insulating properties, as well as being wind- and water-resistant and highly breathable. We've also included insulating Therminal™ panels in selective locations of the bib tights to further the overall warmth.
- Articulated cycling fit is designed to complement the body throughout the positions and movements of cycling, which eliminates any unwanted pinching, rubbing, or chafing.
- Ankle gaiter creates a tight seal with either shoes or covers, so cold air won't creep up the leg while you're riding.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- DeflectUV 50+ protects the skin against harmful UV rays.