RIDE Cyclery * Encinitas, CA
449 S. Coast Highway 101
Encinitas, CA 92024
T: 760.632.1500, opt 1
RIDE Cyclery * San Diego, CA
350 Tenth Ave, Suite 102
San Diego, CA 92101
T: 760.632.1500, opt 3
RIDE Cyclery * RIDE2U Mobile Service V1
Serving San Diego County
Hours: By Appointment
T: 760.632.1500, opt 5
RIDE Cyclery * Local Warehouse, CA
San Diego County
PLUS 1 DAY
RIDE Cyclery * USA Warehouse
ALL ORDERS FROM THIS LOCATION
ADD 3-5 DAYS.
The 180mm-travel M5 aluminum Enduro EVO is an all-mountain machine catered to aggressive descending. Featuring 650b wheels, custom FOX VAN R shock, X-Fusion Metric 180mm-travel fork, and Avid DB3 hydraulic disc brakes, the Enduro EVO strikes the perfect harmony between downhill and trail bikes.
- M5 alloy frame w/ All-Mountain EVO geometry and 180mm travel designed for going big in the park
- Custom FOX VAN R shock w/ 650b EVO tune for total control on rough terrain
- Custom X-Fusion Metric 180mm-travel fork w/ 20mm axle is built to rip bike park terrain
- P.Disc rims with 24mm inner width engineered for going big
- Aggressive tread and lightweight Specialized Butcher GRID front tire
- Specialized Slaughter GRID rear tire for fast-rolling performance on challenging terrain
- SRAM X1 11-speed, PF30 crankset for optimal power and efficiency
- Avid DB3 hydraulic disc brakes w/ metallic pads and custom reach adjustment for complete control
- SRAM X9 Type 2, 10-speed, mid-cage rear derailleur for lightweight, pinpoint shifts
*We can only sell this item in our retail stores because this manufacturer currently prohibits online sales and shipping.
This item can be purchased online, to be picked up at any RIDE Cyclery store. Or if you can visit a RIDE Cyclery store to make the purchase,
we can then ship this item to wherever you ask.