Here is the 2016 version of Shaun Palmer’s 1996 M1, which Shaun himself refers to as “the world’s most famous 2nd place bike”. After only 18 months in the sport, Shaun finished 2nd at the Cairns, Australia World Championships on his USA-flag painted Intense M1.
Now 20 years later, he has re-joined Intense and created today’s version of the legendary stars-and-stripes bike: a hand-painted, custom-spec’d M16. We will produce 60 of these complete bikes, as pictured, including Fox suspension, Magura brakes, e-thirteen carbon cranksets, Renthal cockpit.
M16 Palmer Limited Edition
- Hand painted custom frame
- Double sealed pivots for long bearing life
- Dual grease ports on lower link for easy maintenance
- Angular contact bearings maximize stiffness
- Collet axle pivots lock in place without pinch bolts
- 2 year frame warranty