It can be easy to say that a bike is revolutionary—that it features all of the latest and greatest technology. Rarely, however, is a trail bike so far ahead of the pack that it leaves you scratching your head wondering, "How'd they do that?" Well, the S-Works Stumpjumper FSR Carbon 6Fattie is that bike. It features our FACT 9m carbon fiber for the bulk of the construction in order to provide an ultra-lightweight, strong, and stiff frame. The carbon molding process also allowed us to revolutionize how you carry your trail essentials with the all-new SWAT Door found at the down tube. This compartment will fit a tube, a tool, and pump without rattling or compromising the structural integrity of the frame. Then there's our all-new 6Fattie Wheel System that takes 650b wheels and wraps them in 650bx3.0" tires to provide a drastic, life-changing level of traction, control, and floatation. Impressively, 6Fattie pulls this off without sacrificing anything to climbing prowess. And when you add-in an aggressive, trail-eating geometry that features ridiculously short chainstays, a roomy top tube, a low bottom bracket, and a slacked out front end, our proprietary Rx Trail Tune at the shock, and a build spec that spares no expense, you have a bike that, without a doubt, is going to change the way that you ride trail.
- FACT 9m carbon fiber Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR 6Fattie M5 alloy rear end with 148mm spacing blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while 135mm of travel, fully enclosed cable routing, and integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Factory DPS rear shock features 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- FOX 34 Plus Factory fork provides 150mm of trail-eating travel. It accepts 15mm thru-axles for added responsiveness and strength, while its three-position compression adjust puts out the perfect ride quality for every stage of the trail.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Purgatory tire features a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and floatation, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess .
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tire features the perfect contact patch size to traction and floatation in the corners and while climbing.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
*We can only sell this item in our retail stores because this manufacturer currently prohibits online sales and shipping.
This item can be purchased online, to be picked up at any RIDE Cyclery store. Or if you can visit a RIDE Cyclery store to make the purchase,
we can then ship this item to wherever you ask.