Not only is the Wedgie our largest saddlebag, but it's also our most popular. The reason for this is obvious. To start, it hides perfectly under your saddle, with ample space to accommodate tubes, tools, CO2, or whatever else you need to carry on your ride. Not only that, but with the pull of a zipper, it actually expands another 31.5 cubic inches. And just to make sure that your belongings travel safely, it's designed to be water-resistant, plus it includes a neoprene sleeve to separate your tools from your tubes.
- Nylon upper is coated for water-resistance, ensuring that your gear remains dry when the weather turns ugly.
- Lower zipper expands the bag for extra storage.
- Water-resistant zipper repels water and road debris coming off the rear wheel.
- Narrow profile tucks up into seat to reduce the risk of your thighs rubbing or chafing.
- Volume: 105 cu. in. (136.5 cu. in. when expanded)