Emergency jackets can be notoriously wimpy, only possessing enough power to slightly deter the elements. Well, with the arrival of our exceptionally versatile Women's Deflect™ Hybrid Jacket, those days are over.
The Women's Deflect™ Hybrid jacket is constructed from our wind- and water-resistant Deflect™ material. This stretch-woven fabric protects against most conditions, and it allows for a complete freedom of movement while in the saddle. And furthering the weather protection, the jacket also includes wrist seals to stop water from seeping up the sleeves and a drop tail to deflect wheel-spray.
To add to this jacket's versatility, it features fully removable sleeves. Essentially, this allows you to toggle back and forth between using it as either a jacket or a vest. And to make sure that you'll always be at the ready, the jacket easily packs itself into its rear pocket in order to fit nicely into jersey pocket.
- Deflect™ is a stretch woven fabric that's wind-resistant, water-resistant, and highly breathable. It's also been given a 3M® reflective laminate that will increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Packable design allows the jacket to be easily packed into its own zippered back pocket, making it ideal for carrying it with you when you're unsure on the weather.
- Two-way front zipper creates customizable venting options on-the-fly.
- Removable sleeves convert jacket to vest, increasing its versatility and usage capabilities in various climates and conditions.
- Wrist seals prevent wind and water from creeping up at the arm openings.
- High-visibility drop tail blocks wheel-spray, and reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Adjustable drawcord hem allows you to dial-in the fit and block-out the elements on-the-fly.
- DeflectUV 50+ protects the skin against harmful UV rays.
- Standard Fit is specifically designed for women, and is generous and comfortable, while allowing ample room to layer underneath.